What comes into your mind when you hear celebrity spending? Perhaps Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie's shopping sprees would rally into your greedy mind. Heck, they even buy the most expensive water for their dogs! Now, if you think more wisely about these things, are they really worth it?

In my own personal experience, i can not really remember a specific event in my entire life that I spent like a celebrity. Its not at all practical. Ok, I will give you an example, every time I buy something, I go to minimum two shops or malls to compare prices of the products I want to buy especially if they are worth alot like gadgets of phones. This is my definition of practical buying. Though it would not be that convenient but hey, you are saving money for a future endeavor and I think that is what is more worth it.

So, still interested in celebrity sprees?

0 comments



Recommended By Asbestos Health